Day Two's chemo went without a hitch. I did have to rush out for a platelet transfusion at 1pm in order to make my 3:30am Chemo. My Platelets dropped to 3 (or 3,000). You or a normal person has 150,000 to 450,000 platelets (
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Platelet) . That is where all the bruising comes from. With the rushing around I missed my OT appointment, but was still able to get my physical therapy session finished. I only have two more days of the chemo and then I let it work it's magic over the next 3 1/2 weeks. My fourth round is scheduled to start the 3rd of January. That would be the start of my fourth cycle. At that point we may start seeing some changes in my IGD levels & start a discussion about drawling another bone marrow biopsy.
ReMeMbEr make most of your day, and try to avoid the flu....
S-
 |
| Guess My Contents and win a Hawaiian surprise!!!! |
.
5 comments:
It's a steamroller, eh!
Fight on brother!
Is that your Flux Capacitor???
-Yarger
ughhh I have a guess but not sure it's appropriate for here! I'll text it to you
Thanks for the updates. I may not reply each time, but I do check in regularly. And, um, no. I don't think I want to know what's in that. lol
---Kimmer, xo
It's a trick question..... It's empty!
Now what did I win?
Been checkin on ya scooter....
I'll shoot ya an email then...
-Intrieri
Post a Comment