Yesterday, Scott's Hawaii family and I spent a wonderful day celebrating Scott's life. We shared our stories and memories, we laughed, we cried.
Scott may not have been there in person, but he was definitely present in spirit. Although the grief we all share together in Scott's death runs deep within our hearts, the healing has begun.
Scott's obituary can be read by visiting KuhnerAssociates.com and clicking on the link at the top Obituaries and Guest Books. It will take you to a York, Pa newspaper. You may have to go back a day or so to search for Scott's.
If you by chance have the opportunity to visit the site, please submit a memory. All entries will be printed and placed in the memory book that will be from his memorial service. This way I will have all those wonderful memories to read over and over.
Thank you all for for the love and support Scott and I received during his illness and in his death.
May God's peace be with you all.
Love Vicki
http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/york/obituary.aspx?n=scott-s-craun&pid=155112790
No comments:
Post a Comment