This round of Chemo will potentially be a little more risky. They usually wait at least 2 weeks after Radiation until proceeding with Chemo (when on an out patient basis). I feel fortunate that my Oncologist is will to take a chance (i think because I am kinda in house, the skilled nursing facility... I am in is attached to the hospital) with me. The chance of my levels dropping very quickly is more likely for a few weeks.
Now onto the good stuff..... the........ umm, oh the........ wait there has........ My PCA is working well. A couple nights ago a friend of mine Kerri (physical therapist and owner of the monkey you may have seen pictures of on the blog) was working on my legs and I would dose of for a few seconds have sorta of a vision (not spiritual or profound, but of my messenger bag. Which had a stitched opening in the front to pull things out of). Then I would pop my head up and the word messenger bag would come out, my brain would catch the mistake and try to place it into the conversation. BIZARRE...... MOMMY'S LITTLE STONER
![]() |
| Sunday AM visit from Bob-O, old dog brought me lunch |
![]() | |
| Hard to C'em, but the Ginger Chews really help the nausea |


No comments:
Post a Comment