Beside that I figured I would share what a week will do for your foot ware when you enter the hospital.
Friday 11/11/2011 did I mention that is a lucky number in most Asian cultures. Admission 2 to Dakine Queens Hospital)
Day 1 Foot Ware, high end socks with ace wraps to decrease the foot swelling.
Day 2 School crossing inflation sleeve to decrease swelling and traffic accidents.
Day 3 Heel boots to reduce friction burn of the heels while in the bed.
Day 4 CPRM (continuous passive range of motion device) made to help keep the muscles stretched and limit atrophy.
![]() |
| Who says American Does Not have Talent. |
![]() |
| Compression Sleeves |
![]() |
| WTF |
![]() |
| CPRM working joints & muscles for a couple hours @ a time. |
![]() |
| Heel Boot |





4 comments:
Glad to hear it. Hope it lasts. Ride that wave.
Heel boot might be Bulldog colors, but compression sleeves are the mighty YSHS Trojans all the way.....
Thanks for the updates, babe. Sending you good feelings from Sydney (I was going to put Down Under, but thought it might be a bit too racy :). Heading to Red Cross this Fri to donate... Thinking of you, L
That's a pretty pimp hat - does the heel boot company know it's so versatile? thanks for sharing
Post a Comment