Pictured in today's post are a few of the items scattered around my desk that either bring a smile to my face... give me good luck / positive vibes and remind me of the people and places associated with them. My leg has continued to improve. Most of you know that I tore my Hamstring a couple months ago. I have been able to walk with a cane for over a week, the pain is almost gone as well. I need to start building up my strenght but that will be accomplished in due time.
side not the items are not positioned on my desk in a cluster as pictured.
To keep things short I'll just say I am getting stronger. It is not to say my chemo cycles are working. We will not receive any verification that my cancer is improving (which it is.... thanks to you guys, chemo, and a healthy diet), but sometime in December we hope to see a sign the the # of active abnormal Meyloma cells have decreased. This will have to be confirmed with / by / via another bone marrow biopsy.
Ok I am off to bed... just wanted to say HAPPY NOVEMBER 3RB
![]() |
| Would you like to see me ring that bell? |
![]() |
| Desktop Charm. |


No comments:
Post a Comment