I realize that many of you may have a few questions about what is going on with my.....
Treatment
Condition
Why I went to the Hospital in the first place
My radiation therapy
Return to chemo
My continuing care & the skilled care facility I was moved to a couple days ago.
That being said.... If you are in the dark and have questions let me know. However ask me via e-mail & I will put all the questions together & place them on the blog. That may be easier for me then doing it via blog comments.
Quick note, PT was able to get me up to a wheel chair yesterday. I was able to wheel around & stayed in a chair for about an hour in total. That includes working a little with OT before they got me back to bed. My biggest issue continues to be pain in my back, however it now has company. My skin is hypersensitive from about the navel to the feet & OH BOY THE FEET.... yikes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hope you had a good Turkey Day, Scraun! (Mary Sullivan)
Post a Comment