Sunday, October 23, 2011
I could not let you create all the good vibes...
I can not rely just on you for all of my positive energy. Walking around the mall looking for a gift is hard work. A couple days ago I took a little break with my friends Ben and Jerry. We reflected on our current situation, our friends and that a month ago I would not have been able to walk around the mall as I just had done. The blog is now alive again, and I plan to make short post on weekly (or bi-weekly) frequency. I hope this finds everyone well... and thanks again for all the support.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
thanks for the updates Scott, take care, we r all praying for u,
L, Uncle Wayne and family in PA.
My kids are looking at this picture going "yum" "that looks so good!" Thanks for the updates! Praying for u!
Post a Comment