I am back to Blogging. It is 9:47pm (Pacific Standard Time) on December 13th. I do not want to over due it on my return so this blog will be short. Serena and I are in Duarte CA @ the City of Hope Hospital. We have been on Campus since Monday. I am scheduled to have minor surgery tomorrow to have a catheter placed for future treatment. After the out patient surgery I will have a few hours until I am admitted overnight to receive chemotherapy. This is not the heavy duty stuff I will receive just before my transplant. This will help my body mobilize the white blood cells for stem cell collection later in the month. You know with all this typing.... I am gonna have to call it quites for the night. Stay tuned for the post surgical update.
If you want to be sent an e-mail that tells you when I have made a new post to the blog... please let me know. Send me an e-mail letting me know and I will add you to the list. I am unable to view the list so you may get placed on it twice or thrice... if so sorry.....
scottcraun@hotmail.comHave a nice weekend, and Happy Holidays.
1 comment:
Hang in there Scott. Praying that all goes well with the ongoing/upcoming procedures. As always, lots of love and positive thoughts being sent your way!
Happy Holidays to both of you!!
love,
Kimber
Post a Comment